Sunday, August 01, 2010

Lazy Sunday

It's a lazy Sunday afternoon. Patrick and I made the brilliant decision to go to church last night instead of this morning, cuz, we love sleeping in on Sundays and frequently end up skipping church altogether. I don't know if it's the influence of my dear husband, but I actually look forward to going to church these days. I like Watoto (a mega, mega pentecostaly church started by a Canadian couple) because there are other mzungus (white people) and the worship is usually pretty good and the teachings are decent. I mean, I can actually get something out of the experience..last night was communion service and I've always loved participating in that mysterious sacrament. I miss the Lutheran/Anglican-ness of such occasions but I'll take what I can get here.

Uh, that's it for now, cuz, I seem to be suffering from writer's block...

No comments: