Sunday, February 14, 2010

Wonder-Full

We've been having the strangest but most beautiful foggy, frosty, damp days here in Calgary. Unusual because we are used to dry cold and lots of blue skies and sun. The sight of the frost on everything is stunning! Like a magical, mysterious otherworld...when I walk through it, I feel the child in me reaching out as I gaze in awe at the pristine whiteness everywhere I look. It makes me smile. It makes me practically giddy with delight! I recall not too long ago, asking God to restore my sense of wonder, having become tired of my cynicism. Maybe this is part of his answer. Each time I go out I wish I'd brought my camera. Today, I remembered! Here are some of my delightfully frosty pictures...not as frosty white as it has been, but beautiful all the same...

 
  
 

No comments: