Thursday, March 12, 2009

Blue


I sometimes feel like I have so much inside that needs to be expressed, but no outlet to express it. I live with this "on-the-edge" of something state, kind of like the day today.

The sky is SO blue, the sun is SO warm, the snow is SO white, you can HEAR spring melting through the icy cold of winter, bubbling up and waiting to explode on the earth in green and brown, in new life, in shedding of layers...oh the freedom! It's just there, ready and waiting..

That's how I feel. Dying to shed my layers..I am chasing the spring, longing to explode with the sun, to empty myself into the blue of this sky. It's as though something is ready and waiting for me, I can sense it with all of my being, but it's somehow always just a day away, like the coming of spring. Maybe, just like the seasons changing, one day, I'll discover I am suddenly in the midst of it, alive, warm and free, surrounded by all the green and brown, the new life, discovering a way to explode into the blue.

Yes, maybe...

1 comment:

"Δημήτριος ο Ταξιδευτής" said...

lovely thoughts
great photo
have a nice weekend