Thursday, May 17, 2007

Feet Firmly on Canadian Ground

Back in Canada at last with high speed internet connection and a computer that works! SO sorry it has been 4 months since I last wrote. I tried, honestly I tried....

I arrived yesterday after many, many hours of flying and waiting, and flying, you know how it goes. Even found myself the dodgiest hostel in LA to stay at for a night. $15 to stay in the girl's dorm. I was on hold with Westjet for a good half an hour praying I'd be able to change my flight from Thursday to Wednesday so I didn't have to spend another night in that hostel. God is good! :) I'm home now. Phew! LA intimidates me.

And everything is normal and not normal all at once. But it's a familiar feeling at least. Guess I'm becoming an old pro at this sort of thing, adjusting from one life to another; one very different world to another...

Pictures on their way I promise, but my laptop crashed in Cape Town and I have to get all my files recovered and blah, blah, blah...

Looking forward to seeing all your shiny happy faces. Have missed you!

1 comment:

yo said...

yeah but la loves you