Friday, January 26, 2007

The Cow Has Been Delivered!

Friends, you have no idea what a tremendous blessing you have been to a very needy family here in Uganda! For those that don't know, my museum co-workers gave me money to buy a cow for someone while I was here. So I had been praying and praying that God would show me who and when and it worked out so perfectly, you wouldn't even believe it! Except that you should because now this family has income, has milk, their cow will be able to produce more cows which they can sell and they are so thankful to you they hardly had words! Simon, the YWAM staff member who helped me accomplish all this said even to him it is a blessing to see that the people back in Canada care so much and want to help!

So thank you you guys! Through your generosity, you have changed lives and I have been honored to be a part of this! Truly honored!

May God really, really bless your socks off! Miss you and love you!
Here is the husband and father of the family and the cow he picked out.
This is the family we bought the cow for. They have 7 children and live in a small mud hut on the edge of town.



5 comments:

mikey gee said...

yeah yeah yeah it pickles me tink to have helped these people be so happy

wytchwhisper said...

Hey Nicole,

I think its a wonderful thing that you cared enough for the people to buy the cow in the first place. Hope everything is going well for you over there:) We miss you!

Michelle.S

Anonymous said...

It makes me very happy that we were able to help one family. Thank you for doing that.
Have a safe journey.
Lada

Rob Scott said...

Very cool.

The picture with the family is amazing.

Maybe the next phase of your ministry should become cow distribution.

melinda said...

are you being held hostage,
we need detail's
when are you coming back i can't
live without ya.

love melinda