Monday, August 14, 2006

Starting.......Now!

We had our first official HIV/Aids School meeting this morning. I'm working with Elaine (US), Beth (US) and Edith (Holland). They are all beautiful, strong, wonderful women and I'm excited to work with them. I am now in charge of worship, hospitality (for the guest speakers who come each week) and food for breakfast and dinners. I'll also hold a small group each week. So it'll be busy but I think good. 25 students are coming! I've met some because they are already volunteers here at Beautiful Gate and that is great!

Here are some pictures from my get together with Cape Townian friends Rodger and Linda and thier 7 month old Rebekah.



































2 comments:

Quill said...

Morning Nicole...
Great chattin with you the other morning, your Marmmy filled me in on the exciting things that God has in mind for you. Trust that God is going to use you in a mighty way as you touch peoples lives this mission trip. My prayer is that God will open doors like never before. Know you are loved...

Love you...Rolly

Rob Scott said...

Nicole,
I just got back to the land of internet-availability from the mountains, and it was super exciting to read the entries in your blog. Thanks for snapping pics and writing so we can follow your adventures.

Emily and Kaylee have said a number of times that they miss you (as do we all).
God bless,
Rob