Friday, July 14, 2006

What's That Saying About Life and Lemons??

I'm not sure if it's the exhaustion of packing as much activity into one week as possible, or the emotions involved in saying good-bye to people I really care about or the impending big life change called moving overseas coming up in a few weeks and the doubts which ensue, or all of the above, but I would really like to bury my head under the covers for just a little while longer and deny that life can sometimes be so hard....lemonade....psh!

2 comments:

Akela Joy said...

Nicole - I have just been reading your blog. From sunny South Africa I wish you a fruitful and blessed time in our land and I know that God has you in the palm of his hand. You are a star - go our there and shine! Much love - Joy - Benoni - South Africa.

Nicole said...

Thank you so much for your comment! How unexpected and sweet! All the more excited to finally be back there!