Tuesday, July 18, 2006

A Day In The Life....

So first, with Tim Horton's coffee and bagel in hand, I arrived at my sister's to help paint my future niece or nephew's bedroom. In the end it will be a funky lime green to reflect the funky roots this child is inheriting (from me of course).

Then I met up with some of the Glenbow gang at Prince's Island Park as sort of a good-bye party. Not really a party so much as just chillin' and eatin'. My kind of gathering anyway.

Then we all headed to Cafe Med for shisha (flavored tobacco smoked through a hookah, or water pipe). I do love the shisha! Nice way to end the evening. Mike, if you're reading this, I thought of you and how we should have gone when you and M.B. were here. Next time. (And there will be a next time)!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

So now whenever my child asks about their mythical auntie Nicole I can say, look at these walls, who do you think painted them for you-your father??Have you seen him weilding a paintbrush??? This green paint is evidence of your aunt's existence. But Nic, aren't you afraid of waht I'll tell our child about you? Maybe I'll tell them that you are some kind of hip hoppin', gangsta speakin', hassidic jew rap artist lovin' missionary or something.

Nicole said...

'hassidic jewish REGGAE' artist, actually...

Quill said...

One thought comes to mind...

"Lime Ice Cream"