Friday, June 09, 2006

If I Had To Do Today Over Again...

....I would not turn the computer on first thing in the morning
....I would spend a good hour sipping coffee and chillin' with my God
....I would go for a run
....I would ask my roomate to pray for me and thank her for being so gracious
....I would not care so much that my pants are feeling a bit tighter these days
....I would not check my e-mail every half hour to hear back from my travel agent
....I would just enjoy one more day with friends and family in a city I won't be in for much longer

1 comment:

Rob Scott said...

Nicole,
This isn't directly related to this blog entry. I just wanted to ask you if you think you'll be able to keep blogging once your back in the mission field? If you can continue it, it'd be a great way for people to continue to feel connected to you (and support you too).