Wednesday, May 31, 2006

And Then The Door Swung Wide Open

(L to R) Christopher, Thando, Olwethu
I am going back to Beautiful Gate in Cape Town, South Africa to help staff the HIV/Aids school there. I leave in early August. I am really looking forward to seeing the kids again. I've heard they are really growing! Even this picture sent to me a few months ago blows my mind! It's not really sinking in that I'm going yet. There's so much to do but I kind of sit dumb-founded wondering if this is really real.

I had come to a place where I was accepting where I was here. I trusted that God had a plan for me so I made a conscious decision to pour myself into life here. Work relationships, church and family, friends. And it was then that the door opened. Suddenly and obviously. I wasn't going to say no. This is my dream. This is what I was born for. So, let's go!

No comments: