Monday, April 03, 2006

Where The Spirit of the Lord Is There Is Freedom

I'm feeling the slight depression of coming home from a weekend of God, people, and nature. I've felt a little groggy and 'meh' all day, but the weekend was really nice. I'm so glad I got out of the city even for a few days. And jammin' on my guitar all weekend worshipping Jesus with my friends was awesome.

Here comes a new week, here comes trying to fit everything into a schedule, and here comes Grace to help me not forget what I'm ultimately created for....Him.

3 comments:

Quill said...

God knows your heart Nicole and we love it...blessings as always as you start to get back into the grind...know you are not alone..

Michelle said...

I just want to tell you that the worship times you lead were profoundly healing for me. I appreciate the sacrifice you make to lead us in worship and I know that God will bless you more and more. I love you chicky and I am very proud of the woman of God you are.

Nicole said...

Thanx guys! I really needed the encouragement today!