Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Run, Forest, Run

I like to run. Ok, well, maybe leisurly jog is more like it. Outdoors, fresh air, sunlight, clear head, healthy heart blah, blah, blah.

But now, my friend thinks I should train with her to run the 10 k Mother's Day Race in May. 10 k? I don't even have a clue as to how far I run now, so I have no way of knowing if I'm anywhere near capable of running that far! Right now, I just run whenever I feel like it and stop whenever I get tired or bored; for this race I have to run 3-4 times a week for a good 2 months!

I was never the super athletic type. In fact, apart from dance classes, I was never the athletic type Period! Ah what the heck! It's only running! As long as I got my tunes!!

3 comments:

Rob Scott said...

At the Mother's Day race, are you actually running away from mothers?

Rob Scott said...

Ok ... I can't believe I read this post and even left a comment and didn't notice the title.

I laughed myself into a nearly catatonic state.

Can we all call you Forest now?

Nicole said...

Great! Juuuust great!