Sunday, February 19, 2006

Constancy

So what have I been doing lately? Well, unfortunately my life is just not that exciting right now. I mean not anything exciting in a way that merits a blog entry. Maybe a bunch of little things all together in one blog will make my faithful readers' hearts race! Or maybe just smile...

*My sister is pregnant! I'm gonna be an auntie!

*I now nanny two mornings a week for my friends Rob and Stacey. They have two year old twin daughters and they crack me up!

*Michelle gave me her new David Crowder Band CD cuz it was too eclectic for her but I LOVE it! Listening to it now...ahhhh

*At church we started Alpha, a series for people exploring Christianity. I really like it and it's exciting to have some new people

*I went to the first Worship Arts Community evening some friends of mine started up, a week and a half ago. It was SO refreshing and healing

*I googled some YWAM bases just for kicks and discovered YWAM Sudan has an HIV/AIDS ministry. Hmmmm....

*For Lent I am going to wake up at 6:30 every morning to spend time with Jesus. Whatever that turns out to be. Praying, singing, listening, going for walks...

*Tomorrow is Family Day here and I am actually going to spend time with my whole family! I'm not going to be working at the museum on the last day for Petra: Lost City of Stone!! Halleluia!

Hope that catches you all up a bit. Like I said, not all that exciting, but I bet some time from now, I will look back on these days and be thankful for the constancy of life at the moment...

1 comment:

Quill said...

Nicole...Just wanted to stop in and let you know we are sooooo proud of you and all you have accomplished in Gods Kingdom...know you are loved!

Rolly and Mom