Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Who Am I?

I'm giving a presentation on my trip to South Africa to 200 junior high kids tomorrow afternoon. Why? Because a friend of mine put it into place at the school she works at and because I hope what God has me say will impact someone, somehow...but I still wonder....who am I?

Lord, prepare these students and teachers to hear your message and touch their hearts like you've touched mine. And help me to trust that You'll use me up on that stage like you used me in SA.

And let's have some fun doing it!

3 comments:

roomie said...

Nicole,
These are some words of Jesus found in John 5:17, that I hope offers you some encouragement.
"My Father is always at his work to this very day, and I, too, am working."
You are God's child and your Father is always at his work, and I believe that you also are working, doing what you see the Father doing. This is not always clear, or exciting, or even desireable, but know that God sees your obedience and He knows his plans for this presentation.
Lord God, I thank you that you are always working and that you allow us to partner with you in these tasks. I pray that you will fill Nicole with your Holy Spirit to perform the task that you have entrusted to her. I pray that she would be filled with Your peace and Your joy, today and beyond. I pray in Jesus name, Amen.
I will be praying for you all day.
Byron

Nicole said...

Thank you sooooooo much Byron!!!!!
The presentation went great! I'll update later!!

Jess said...

So how did it go???