Sunday, December 18, 2005

Well, I'm doing better. Though, I've been less exuberant than I usually am. People at work say, 'Nicole, entertain us!' which I usually don't mind doing, but I haven't had the heart. You know how you can be so lost in your thoughts that you can listen to a person talk to you, but you don't hear a word? That's how I've been. Inward. Had some good opportunities to escape though. Baked cookies with my mom all day. Went to a Christmas party for the coffee shop I used to work at. Read Memoirs of a Geisha...and hopefully, I will get to talk to a dear friend on the phone soon who knew Rahim also and we can remember him together.

5 comments:

roomie said...

I have joined the blog world, sort of. you can see my blog at
http://bdancey13.blogspot.com/
ps. are you planning on updating us, your last post was last year you know!

Jess said...

I have been so bad at keeping in touch over the holidays! I hope you're doing better now. Please send me an email or update your blog. How is work at the museum? Things are going good here, very busy. We just got back from Florida the other day and it was amazing. Happy New Year!

Nicole said...

oooh, byron has a blog I can leave weird comments on! Sweet!

Ok, I promise to update! Just not today.

roomie said...

weird comments, like, hey what was that in the corner of the room, is that, no way that is wild, you will never believe, hey whats it doing now, its going to ahhh

Nicole said...

yah, exactly like that. Who ARE you???