Friday, September 16, 2005

Spoons

I just got home from work at the coffee shop. I'm exhausted and now must get all dolled up and sophisticated for work at the museum tonight....i was lying on the floor in my living room and thinking how nice it would be to just lay there for a good hour....I'm hoping there will be fun people to work with tonight or I'll have to resort to entertaining myself, which usually consists of walking around on my tip toes or staring blankly at the wall........oh dear......

We played spoons last night for Scott's birthday. But everytime someone lost a round, they had to drink a glass of water and there were no pee breaks allowed. It was riotous!!!

9 comments:

Michelle said...

I had a blast playing spoons with you guys. What do they say about laughter being the best medicine? I've just realized how much I love to laugh. Except when accompanied by a bursting bladder!!!

Nicole said...

I was also thinking how great it is to be part of a family that laughs so much and has so much fun together...although I've noticed it has a lot to do with making fun of me!

Nicole said...

Hey, when are you gonna get a blogspot Michelle?

Quill said...

Just a note from the Rolly to say I love you all and just so proud of the way you have loved Michelle's Nightengale on wheels. Its so special to watch this family as they have grown so close over the past few years. I thank you all for the blessing that you have become to me. Know you are loved not only by God our Father but your Mom and I.
Blessings as always...Us

Nicole said...

What does "quill" stand for Rolly?

Quill said...

Smiles...a Pen Name I used a few years ago for writing in a Christian Publication called "Crossroads"

Nicole said...

oooohhhh....cool.

mike said...

You fam. sounds cool...this explains a lot.

Nicole said...

Thanx. I like em!