Monday, September 12, 2005

"I Can Say Saskatchewan Without Starting To Stutter!" -The Proclaimers

Gave my notice at the coffee shop. I'll be working up until Thanksgiving or until my boss finds a replacement. And I registered for a course at Bow Valley College. It's TESLA (Teaching English As A Second Language Abroad). It's an 8 week course, then I finish the certificate through distance education from the U of Saskatchewan. Hopefully, this will give me some more skills to be working interculturally here and overseas. I also want to get way better with my French, and take a couple Arabic courses. There is also a small possibility that I may just wind up going to Saskatoon, SK to get a degree in something. Yah, like real school and stuff. I don't know. Small steps to start. Work my way up to full time studies or just take a bunch of courses on a bunch of stuff. Who knows at this point.

4 comments:

MIKE said...

Ahhhhhh BLOG POSTING ADVERTISMENTS!!! IS NOTHING SACRED! ALL IS LOST. LADYS AND GENTALMEN I GIVE YOU THE PINICAL OF OUR CIVILIZATION. I WEEP FOR HUMANITY.

Nicole said...

Oh, that sucks!

Nicole said...

ok, I can't just leave it there, it's gotta go!

Jess said...

Hey good idea for TESLA. My friend Anni took it and she loved it! So what are you going to take at U of S?