Tuesday, August 23, 2005

So, it's been about 2 years since I returned from Tanguieta in Benin, West Africa. It was there I lived in a tiny little concrete house with roommate Ann Elyse Merrit, from New York State. She and I lived and worked together for 8 months and had so much fun! And now she is getting married.

AND I GET TO GO!!!!!! Yup! I get to see Ann Elyse for the first time in 2 years AND I get to see my directors from Benin, Matt and Sarah and their 2 boys! I am so excited for so many reasons. To catch up, to celebrate, to go on a mini trip....and yes, in the back of my mind, there is this thought that maybe God will speak to me about my life and my future because I'll be with my Beninoise family again...Oh, Africa...can't seem to let you go.

1 comment:

Chase said...

that is fantastic! i am so excited for you. seeing friends from adventures overseas is such a rush and a blessing!