Saturday, July 23, 2005

My Elusive Something

Hmmmm....like the new look? I do. Orangey-brown, mellow, like how I'm feeling today.

"...Day and night, I have only tears for food,
while my enemies continually taunt me,
saying,
'Where is this God of yours?'...

...Now I am deeply discouraged,
but I will remember your kindness...

...I hear the tumult of the raging seas
as your waves and surging tides sweep over me.

Through each day the Lord pours his unfailing love upon me.
and through each night I sing his songs,
praying to the God who gives me life..."

-some of Psalm 42

Ever feel like your missing something but the harder you try to figure it out, the more elusive it becomes?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shallow: I really like the new look.

Deep(er): All the freak'n time. It reminds me of a quote from "A Grief Observed." by C.S. Lewis.

...Damn it! After all that I can't even remember it. I'm I'll get back to you.






I'm such a freak...

Nicole said...

But I like freaks. Makes life so much more interesting. Take Wilson for example, he's definitely a freak but we love him for it!

Anonymous said...

This is true, and he still does the weird hug and smell deeply thing...creeps me out!

Mike