Saturday, May 21, 2005

Practicing The Fine Art of Chillin' Out!

So I started work at this coffee shop near me. It's got an enclosed play area for children so that parents can relax, drink their java while their kiddies run around. It's a great idea. The place has only been open a little over a year. The owners are super nice and once I get the hang of things, I think I'll enjoy it. It's stressful starting any new thing, especially a job. For me, it's been such a struggle; a humbling experience, to come home and not have a purpose. I guess that's part of why I'm here. To figure that out. I mean, as hard and challenging and tiring as it was to work at Beautiful Gate sometimes, at least I had a purpose there. Even if it wasn't what I wanted that purpose to be....it seems the grass is always greener, hindsight is 20/20, that sort of thing.

Something I absolutely MUST learn to do, is CHILL OUT!

Ok, I'm gonna go practice chillin' out.

No comments: